Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Halloween Brew ~ Smudgefest 2014 Day 4"

Hello Everyone! And welcome back to Day 4 of Smudgefest 2014. Our challenge for "Toil and Trouble Thursday" is to choose at least three items from the Smeared Ink Cauldron, picture is below...


... And then create a project. I have created this awesome ATC using the Raven (Bird) from the Holy City Rubber Collection by Smeared Ink.


I believe you can see that I have chosen to use Black, Glitter, and Metal as my items.

Also I will be creating several of these for a Halloween ATC Swap or Halloween Ornament Swap that I have joined in over at Kristy's Blooming Journey Facebook Group... the requirements are a Halloween Theme and to use a Spellbinder Die. You can join us and still sign up through Saturday, August 9, 2014.


As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked day!

3 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

wonderful art!!! just love his gorgeous blue eyes :)
hugs
susan s

Matney said...

So sparkle and pretty. Fab colors on the background and great metal piece.

maureenjscott said...

Another fabulous ATC! I'm loving this one with the bubbling cauldron! Mo x