Saturday, August 9, 2014

"Gooey Splatters ~ Smudgefest 2014 Day 6"

Hello Everyone! And welcome to Day 6 of Smudgefest 2014. Our challenge today was called "Saturday Splatter". We were to get MESSY... while creating something that was splattery, oozing, drippy, or gooey. Well I had so much fun with this... I even got to play with new items that I had in my stash! 


I have created this colorful and non-traditional card using the Inky Dreams Rubber Collection and Image from the Bloody Valentine Digi Collection called Holding Heart by Smeared Ink.


We still have one more day to play along... so if you are up to the challenge feel free to drop in and join us!


As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked day!

3 comments:

angiesuez said...

I really like the streaky background and the texture on the splats is fab!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh so cool...love the colors.Beautiful art..so cool Sara
hugs
susan s

maureenjscott said...

Love this!! Fabulous image and love your background! mo x